Freitag, 25. Juni 2010


Well,well.
Today I was wearing the new salmon skirt with another striped shirt.Because of the hotness outside I shaved my legs(yes,I have to) and went out without tights.Whew,that was new to me.But I'll spare myself showing you my lousy naked legs.
It's evening and tomorrow there will be celebrations all day long.First,there'll be a service at a huge church,then we will get our report cards and overmotivated students show off with some dances (I would have joined them like last year but for some reason they didn't want to dance Afro again,ah I loved it) and then in the evening we all will wear our best dresses,shiny shoes and neat fingernails.I am a little nervous.Proms are totally overrated anyway.
I will leave you with just a simple picture today and soon I'll try posting prom photos.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the nature !

3 Kommentare:

  1. Proms are overrated!! I could've done something much cooler that night. It was just something I had to go through in high school :) I did enjoy it for what it was-- spending time with friends.

    I've been wearing tights during the summer not just because of lazy, unshaved legs (sometimes) but also because of nasty insect bites I tend to get during the summer! :-(

    Have a fun weekend!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you !
    and à la Modest: I'm lucky we don't have many insects(except for..midges for instance)here.
    But there's a kind of spray you can put on your legs and it should help.We used it when we were in Italy because there are annoying mosquitos and all these needless insects.

    AntwortenLöschen