Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2010

I don't know what happened today.

First I was wearing a pretty and comfortable skirt with nice blue shoes.'No,too tarted up for work', I thought.And there I saw the only pants that's been left after my wardrobe revolution.I had that picture of Jean Seberg wearing her Herald Tribune shirt in my head.


I love the length of her trousers.(Well, I don't want to give the impression that the trousers are the best thing in this gorgeous movie. Believe me,they are not.)
Anyway.My outfit doesn't look a bit like hers but...well,I needed a plausible excuse for my pants today.




Hm,no.I don't feel comfortable.Too bad I need to leave for work RIGHT now.
Adieu.










1 Kommentar:

  1. I like the length of her pants, too! I don't actually own a pair like that. Maybe I should look around for some! Really cute shoes... even if you didn't mention them! I like ballet wedges.

    AntwortenLöschen