Montag, 28. Juni 2010

So,prom is over.
It was not a night of extraordinary happenings but it was fine.We danced until they turned the light on,telling us indirectly but authoritative that the party is over and we have to GO.
The best thing about having finished school is by far that in 3 days me and my cousin will be going to.......LONDON! Man,London is such an impressive city.It is fast,though. But there are huuge vintage markets and little shops and lovely hullabaloo at every corner and remarkable,exotic food.
My dear best friend and I. We love trees.
The girly-girls.Ah,I'm pretty unconfident with my hair and all that now that I see us by comparison.
And now I'm off changing € into pounds !

7 Kommentare:

  1. You all look beautiful in your outfits but I have to say yours looks more fun and chic, ready to play and have fun, yes that is how I would describe it. =) Oh I envy you going to London! Can you imagine all those gorgeous places you'll be able to go to!? How exciting! By the way,hope your mama is doing better. =)

    Shey

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Shey is what my friends call me, my name is Sheilla, what's yours?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. oh thank you!as I said I felt quite uncomfortable and inadequate in this outfit because everyone was wearing REAL prom dresses but what you said cheered me up.
    Have you ever been to Europe?I once was in London,a great and impressive town.I'm not used to huge towns as London because we've always been living quite rural.Oh,I'm sure there are beautiful clothes and stores and I wish I could bring clothes for all of you!
    and yes,she is better..I think.She just had a 'colonoscopy' and will have some more but that'll be fine with her.
    Sheilla is a pretty name,it is Mexican I guess?Well,my name is Lisa.I have no name my friends call me an American would understand (;
    I hope you and your son will have a bright and sunny day !(Not too hot,of course)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. LONDON!? Ohhhhhh, how absolutely wonderful! Your prom outfit looks very classy. I like it!

    I'm glad you had a great time, and I know you're going to have an even BETTER time in....LONDON!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I was looking at your photos and your dress is definitely the one hat stands out. In a good way! It's so fun and pretty especially with your hair. Makes me wish I did not go the traditional prom dress route in HS :P

    B from A plus B

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Honestly, I like your dress the best!! <3 It's classy, simple, chic, and cute. You stand out from these two photos to me... also, the tree and that pose helped!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. hah,thank you all!
    Too kind.
    I was unconfident but this is gone now of course.
    And yeees,I can't wait to go to London (:

    AntwortenLöschen