Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010

The Times They Are A-Changin'


It might sound bizarre but my mother is in hospital and this is the best news in months.She is sick with a congenital disease and decided to go there on her own.
SO many good things happened!Our stepfather came earlier from work,he brought a bunch of flowers,they kissed for the first time in years,we 4 as a family walked through the hospital park,my mother put her wedding ring back on and the most amazing thing that let some tears come out was when my stepfather told my mother how much he praid in the last months and that on sunday evening he praid more than ever and lit a candle and then on monday morning my mother woke me up and asked me to get her to the hospital. Got it,Got it?
Honestly,I am grateful.
I just don't know what is about to come.
Maybe it's inappropriate to post today's outfit but this day is like any other day it is just a million times more..changing than others.
I'm wearing these kinds of shirts everyday now.I just don't have time,or well,I don't MAKE time for this.I have other things to fill my time these days.
Tomorrow there will be my beloved flea market in the early morning,after a visit at my dear mother,buying important things and then work,work,work.
I hope this night won't be ruined with nightmares as the last nights.It might be too much without thinking and handling it all before going to bed.Keep on reading Freud and making some time for thinking might help.
Goodnight,Goodnight !

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love the simpleness of this outfit and the pop of red is a great is great, the fitting of the shirt is awesome, is this the shirt you bought a few days ago? It is great! I'm glad to hear that even through hard times you see the good of what's ahead, God does miracles that is for sure, and sometimes works out things in ways that we can't understand or even imagine, God is so good to us. I'll be saying a prayer for your mama this night also. Have a good rest and hope from the bottom of my heart that all things go well. =)

    Shey

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How beautiful, Lisa :) Thanks for sharing what happened in your part of the world today! I am so glad to hear about your mom and stepfather. I am such a sap for true to life love stories, especially among married people! A lot of marriages have ended badly, and hearing about love reuniting after many years just puts a tear in my eye. Being with a complete family is priceless, and that is something that will always be a treasure. Prayer is such a powerful thing! It's amazing how God works.

    I think that I've mentioned to you before that that kind of shirt is being worn by a lot of fashionistas today! I'm not much of a trend follower. I do not like trends unless they actually look nice on me. A lot of girls wear that kind of shirt with a belt around or just as a cardigan with something inside.

    PS-- I love Casablanca, so I like your icon :) That was Humphrey Bogart on your Blogspot icon, right? Just wanted to make sure!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I was so touched to read your comments this morning.
    To Shey: I feel truly honored that you said you'd pray for my mama.I have never been a believer though I said prayer-like things when I was feared but I started praying these days,everythign that happened was kind of magical.I think the hardest time with all them headaches,insults,slammin' and bangin' doors and desperate anger is over.You both cheered me up a LOT !
    And yes,this is the shirt I bought a few days ago!Thank you.
    To a la Modest:
    Your words gave me such power this morning.It really was like in a film,how everything worked out..so suddenly...in one day,within a few hours!I must admit I never regarded a family as to be something important,my stepfather comes home late and the only one who was always there was my mother and I think I don't need to tell you how disrupted our relation was.Well,there is my sister of course,she's not among the unimportant part of the family.
    And yes,you and Shey already said that many girls are wearing these kinds of shirts these day.I am not a trend follower either and I don't like fashion magazines.But these shirts are just soo comfy!That's well the most important thing when you're outside playing with kiddos when it feels like it's 200°F.
    And that's nice to hear that you like Casablanca too.He is a pretty boy,that Humphrey Bogart.

    Wow,this comment is much too long,I should have made a new post.Anyways,I thank you both a thousand times,you are so dear!

    AntwortenLöschen