Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010

I missed the flea market today.I woke up and the alarm clock said 1:40 pm,oh my gawd,I was shocked.But it was a mistake,I must have changed the time while I was half asleep.Interesting,I know.

I was glad it was early.I had time to write a letter.

The day with the two little people was good.Really.I must say I am quite proud how we three managed to turn the messiest - MESSIEST- room with the most pink clothes I have ever seen in one place into the pink little palace it has been before.I also cleaned up the kitchen,it needed three dishwashers full with dishes.It was quite hard,some dishes yet had mildew on them and I found bowls with dried milk or honey or whatever in it that I couldn't even scratch it off with a sharp knife!We played at least 5 games and Tommi-boy started talking to me.They went nuts when we started playing Memory!
Jeez!
Just got into something.
It's June,I know,I know.But this little ensemble could be a golden Christmas Tree in the middle of the night with big snowflakes.How's that?


Y los zapatos rojos.

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love this outfit, the top is a great color and great combination with the zapatos rojos =) hehe

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ohh,rojOs,yes yes. I knew that. (;

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I have a Christmas pin that I wear ALL YEAR too! :) I don't think a lot of people notice that it's out of season, but it definitely makes whatever I'm wearing stand out. Mine's gold, so it doesn't have the Christmas colors. That's a good thing because you can get away with wearing it all year. I usually wear mine on my beret.

    The shoes. They rock.

    AntwortenLöschen