Montag, 14. Juni 2010

That girl she's a nut.

I start perishing from this work.
The worst,WORST thing about all that's happening in my life these days is that everything is so fast.
You know,there were days when I walked to school,listening to my silent music in empty streets on cold mornings.It was the best time I've ever had.Now I struggle to get it back.
The one thing I enjoy is riding my bike at 5am in the morning where there are barely any cars out on the streets.I would always pass a certain corn field.The einkorn(it should be einkorn;this is what I found out after long nights of researches) is at its peak and it has a fluffy top(appearances are deceiving!) and it glows golden when the sun rises in the early morning.I am always touched about the nature appearing at its best.(Every morning again I wonder why some people feel such inner happines about a beautiful nature.I think it goes back to when people actually lived in the nature,their houses made of woods,leaves,mud.It was all they had,it is their and our home and it's all we have in the end.)
This lets me think of four other more or less important things spinning in my head:
1.Dinosaurs. I just watched a documentation about dinosaurs with the kiddos.K-girl asked me how they died out and I answered it was because of the Ice Age.While Tommi-boy said it was because of a meteorite(like the meteorite banging in Yucatán that gave this peninsula its characteristical shape and the spalling chunks probably caused the Cenotes.I would give SO much for swimming there one day,having an Arielle-like fish tail &having my dolphin friends swimming next to me).Still,my question isn't answered,I hate giving wrong answers.I will do a research.

2.Tonight I recognized again how much I like Hans Zimmers song titles.(Except for one,maybe two songs the melodies are not worth knowing). 'My Mind Rebels At Stagnation','Ah,Putrefaction','Discombobulate'.
Ahhhh,well.They are not THAT good.I learned two new words at least.PUTREFACTION !

3.Another new word,or should I say another new saying I learned today is 'mind you'.I will surely keep this in mind,always looking for adequate words and exclusive sentences.I know,it's not that successful.

4.Today I have seen another documentation about Indians.The first thing I will not forget that quick(little new anecdote) is that real Indians indeed never wore headbands! It was a Hollywood invention to fix the wigs because actors would fall from their horses quite often. Interesting how everything is so cohesive:Indians,wearing headbands,Indie music,wearing headbands.Ok,not cohesive at all.In my head it worked out!The word Indian is taken from Indio,a neologism which was created because Cristóbal Colón-Christopher Columbus- thought he'd reached India,anyone noticing the similarity between those words?).Another thing that's very remarkable is the beauty of south American people.Peruvians,yes I think I can say so,are the most beautiful people I know.
Good.Finally.So we got this part.
Now we can talk about clothes.
I found 4 pieces this weekend.(Not on a flea market,not thrifted,not cheap.I should be ashamed of meself).

Not worn creative.It is late and there's not enough coffee left to create a representative combination.
It's awful,I wish I hadn't spent that much money without trying it.
Good,good,blessed night.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Those are some great skirts you bought there! And the tights are amazing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love what you wrote describing your bike rides in the morning, it reminded me of the beautiful early mornings in Mexico, when I would wake up and go out to the balcony and I just enjoyed the silence and the light of the moon and stars, and watching the house still and quiet, all probably sleeping, it was so beautiful and calming. I also thought about it Friday when I went for a run and I didn't have any music, I had to pay attention to all the nature around me the trees, grass, sometimes we take all of those beautiful things created by God for granted. Anyways, I really enjoyed the post.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sorry for so many comments I just keep noticing more details hehe I'm sure you don't mind, that pattern of the skirt above reminds me of the Miu Miu patterns that have been hot this season. Lovely lovely pattern!

    AntwortenLöschen