Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010

I found 4 gaaarreat pieces !
These shoes were just 1 € ! Couldn't believe it.
This..errrr..pretty shirt is for my American friend.He always wears the craziest shirts and it has American flags, American cars and American skylines and of course the Statue of Liberty on it.It will be a little present for him when I'll go to visit him this summer.I'm excited about how he will like it !
This shirt is for me.It's a little too big at the shoulders because it's a man's shirt but oh well.
And this dream of a dress will be me summer dress,after I have shortened it of course.

3 Kommentare:

  1. Great finds,I love those shoes you got, I've seen a lot of girls wearing them and I think they are probably very comfy. I also love that shirt you bought for yourself,it's okay if it's a men's shirt, in fact I kind of like how man shirts fit. The dress pattern is awesome! And the shirt for your friend great! Someone that loved US was in you country hehehe I love your new background!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ah! American boy? :-) Do you like him? lol. I hope you have a fun trip visiting him! Those shoes are cute. I found a great pair at the thrift store today, but they were half size small :-( Glad you got a great pair that fit! As for the shirt, just wear a belt! Big shirts are in supposedly... even to the non-modest community.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. thank you,thank you and thank you Modesty Is Pretty!You're always commenting so nice.
    And A-La Modest- no no,I don't like him THAT way,he is simply my best buddy...in America (; Thank you for your advises,anyways the shirt turned out to be smaller than I thought so that I can wear it without a belt!You will surely have more luck next time at the thrift store!

    AntwortenLöschen