Mittwoch, 23. Juni 2010

The streets are empty,crickets are chirring -or is it the whirring of some trumpet-like thing?- everyone's watching the World Cup.
I am alone tonight and I'm planning a nice and relaxing evening.
The first thing I did was cooking.Camembert and meat-free meat.Great.
Then I went outside to take some photos of the things I got at the flea market today.
Further I plan to..errr...sleep and sleep and ...sleep.I'm totally worn out.
But here are my latest finds:
A body(we call it body in Germany,a tight piece of cloth that is like a swimsuit and the upper part can be worn under a skirt or pants),a dress(I wanted to wear it for prom but..it doesn't fit!) and a salmon-coloured skirt( I got it for 30 ct.!)
I want to thank you dear girls again for your words,they made my day..definitely!

3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey! That's pretty picture of you and know I can see your beautiful face,well almost =) hehe
    I do like this outfit and that body and skirt are awesome finds! What days do they have the flea markets up there? Here only on Saturdays and Sundays, thrift stores though are open everyday and garage sales and estate sales are from Thu-Sun. Oh an about your question I have never shaved! I'm so blessed to have hairless legs, well I do have little bitty hairs that are not visible, so I have never had to shave! I love that because my sister has to shave,I guess I was the lucky one hehe
    Hope you get some rest!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you!I have to say I liked this outfit as well,but the body is too tight,I have to wear something underneath and the skirt has stains from coloring and quite the big hole.well,whatever.
    Here,most flea markets are on saturday or sunday.But in a city just a short distance from mine there is a flea market on wednesday and saturday,I love it.I never go anywhere else.It is so cool how you have thrift stores and you can go there every day! Whew!Garage sales sound so great.
    Oh my,you ARE blessed to not have to shave!You're definitely the lucky one.Shaving is sooo ...annoying.
    Have a great day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Can't help but notice your discussion about shaving! I have to shave everyday!!! It's not fun :-(

    Yep... flea markets are open only on Saturdays for me here! Thrift stores are open everyday :)

    I am glad that you were cheered up from the last entry! So happy to hear that you have thought about praying. I used to only pray when I was scared, too when I was a kid!! It really does amazing things.

    I used to have that same pink skirt of yours only it was a little bit longer. Not much. I gave it away! I shouldn't have! It was too pretty. It had alternating white and pink for every tier. Somebody lucky probably got it at our thrift store. Maybe I'll see some girl wearing it online someday! My sister in law from another country bought it for me years ago. It would be weird to see it show up on someone one day!

    AntwortenLöschen