Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010

Ohh,it's been so long.
I've been busy with...you know,things.
But yesterday our stepfather sent us shopping because we needed new dresses for Holland(err..my wardrobe is as good as empty..) and I came back with 2 skirts,2 dresses,a pullover and other pieces that needn't be mentioned here.
Also,my mama woke up from the artificial coma and I'm SO relieved and again I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and kind,kind words and prayers.She's a little hard to handle these days but..she's awake at least.


The pullover will be for nights at the beach in Holland,umm yes.
The tree will keep me company at the beach.
The yellow dress is the Inception-dress
and the skirt is..I don't know why I bought it.I bought another one as well,light blue,simple,longer.
I hope this blog won't be as dead as it's been the last days after Holland,I've had something like a blog depression.
Have a good night&good dreams.

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'm glad you're back! I'm also happy your mother is doing better! God takes care of His loved ones. I hope you are feeling good too, I've been keeping you in my prayers.
    That yellow dress? is so bright and pretty, such a happy color and with the polka dots it makes it so much fun but the one I'm drooling for is that last skirt! Are you wearing 2 skirts or is it just one? What a beautiful pattern, totally something I would love to wear.
    Take care of yourself okay? Blog whenever you want to, I'm always glad to hear from you and I hope most of all that you are doing well. Maybe a little bit weird because we don't know each other in real life, but you seem like such a nice girl, very genuine and honest. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, I love that pullover most of all! I don't think I even own one! That looks great with leggings, tights, or skinny jeans! I like it because it's long... sort of like a tunic that can cover the butt :)

    You have to explain why you called that yellow dress the "Inception" dress! Anything to do with that amazing the movie? I can't think of why.

    AntwortenLöschen