Mittwoch, 18. August 2010

Well,it's been almost a month since my last post.I somehow didn't feel like posting or couldn't because I was in Holland.Hmm,it's pretty nice there,very decent and simple.The days have been spent laying at the beach,swimming and walking,and in the afternoon we went to the restaurant at the beach for some drinks and something to eat.The air there is just a dream,it feels so healthy to be there,even if the hair is full of sand,the skin covered with salt and you walk barefoot all day.
So now this is what I put together for today:The belt is so kewwl!


Here is a cape I found that was worn by a singer and..I really would like to have such a thing,the colours are not the prettiest,though.Maybe I'll keep up knitting again:
Oh,and this is a blouse that I've been given from/by my grandmother.First,when I saw it I thought that the pattern was quite..80'ies maybe and yes..could be nice.But then I wore it and was like.O......kay.... Does anyone of you have any idea what to do with it? (ehh..great composition and all,obviously NOT self-taken photo and excuse the mess...it's not my room of course)

AND I am looking for girls wearing knee socks and boots/whatever shoes with skirts.Has any of you seen good ideas somewhere?
God,no pretty colours in this post.I'm going to add my favorite song by CocoRosie though youtube doesn't offer the best version.
In the best version someone says the chorus words,he says them like he does in the ending:

2 Kommentare:

  1. Are you kidding me? I LOVE that blouse!! You could so much with it. Of course, styling it all depends on your body type. I would wear it with a knee-length pencil skirt/pleated skirt/flowy skirt. With tights or without, this would look cute, too. It's such a statement blouse. You could probably sew the sleeves and make them tighter or have puffy sleeves, if you know how or if you don't like the sleeves. I would probably do that myself.

    I'm glad your mom is doing better!! Rob and I are doing just fine. Thanks for asking :) And yes, I dye my own hair.

    Nice to hear from you again!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm so glad your mama is back home, I hope you rest and enjoy the time bafore school starts! =D I think that blouse is beautiful and I love the cape (orange and blue look wonderful together). On the blouse you could roll the sleeves a bit and maybe wear it with a solid color bottom, navy blue maybe? The collar is great. Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are very kind. I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Shey

    AntwortenLöschen