Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010

What a gorgeous day.
Incidentally,I was alone at home for most of the day and I decided to make time just for my own entertainment and to do NO-thing today.
There's a song by Emmy The Great in which she sings about her boredom.I've wanted to do what she sings about for a long time now:
-create a language
-eat neighbor's cat
-make a macaroni necklace
-play with toolbox
-set off a firework
-talk to and fall in love with a pencil.

I created a language.It sounded japanese-scandinavian and it was much fun to sing songs with non-existent words.
There was no cat within eyeshot.Too bad.
Here's my macaroni necklace which I cooked after and ate.

I looked in the toolbox but there were no entertaining tools in there but I saw a kite and tried setting it in the garden.
There was no firework in the basement but I lit candles and the house still smells like...very good !
I took a pencil that smiled at me but he was in a hurry, no time to fall in love.
Because that was not enough fun, I also wore 8 jackets at a time(gawd,they were heavy!) and I was sweating soo much and laughing so hard because I could barely move and then I made some push-ups on the floor and rolled up and down the carpet.Dear,that was fun-


Next thing I did was laying down on the meadow under the lawn sprinkler.
Then I made taekwondo with a broom stick.


This was followed by making vanilla ice cream with chocolate and coloured crumbles,cream,chocolate sauce,cherries and waffles.
Then my stomach was so full that I had to move again and I played the Don't-Touch-The-Floor-Game,this is walking and jumping from the table to the sofa to the shelf on the kitchenette,without touching the floor of course !
Well,after all this I was so worn out that I only had some power left to paint a little with chalk.(A few nights ago my best friend and I walked through the nocturnal streets and on a schoolyard we painted chalk Pokémon for the kiddos.It sounds childish but it is gaareat fun!)
Of course I also did reasonable things like photography.




Not very reasonable was not taking a picture of what I's wearing today.Don't worry,this is still a fashion blog and I won't bore you with those things for forever.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh I love reading about these things! And hey, put on 8 jackets? hahaha You look like a massive man with very tiny bottom that picture is so funny. You reminded me of something, sometimes we get carried away with things in life and forget to just...do nothing, enjoy the silliness and have fun, do things that as kids we would have so much fun doing like eating your necklace, rolling around. Just yesterday I chatted with a friend online that I had not talked to in years but I've known him for 10 years, he was more mature but then at the same time when we started talking it was like 10 years ago hadn't passed, we were making fun and jokes and it was so wonderful and refreshing to just have a good time and be silly. He said something important, that you decided as a person whether you live a happy life or not, whether you have a good attitude and not get caught up in "grown up stuff" SO anyways I'm so proud of you and I must try that about falling in love with a pencil ;) mabe my pencil won't run away hehehe =) Have a wonderful blessed day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This entry is quite whimsical and lighthearted! I love it :) It's funny how you ended up saying that you did other "reasonable things like photography"! It's like you had to justify all that you did to not end up sounding like a complete nutcase! You didn't have to :) It was amusing and entertaining!

    AntwortenLöschen