Montag, 30. August 2010


Today's outfit with one of my favorite works by Félix Vallotton in the background.
I wanted to post about things that make me happy.But on the search for photos I somehow stopped.I've had the idea because every morning I watch The Nanny with 2 cups of coffee and that is just THE morning ritual.Maybe it is just that those things vary.
Right now it's Basia Bulat and the memories that go along with her music.
So what is it that makes you happy,are there any rituals?

She's soo gorgeous and I always try to handle the little kiddos from the family I'm working at like she does.The have some good laughs at least.But no..it's really like I'm good friends with them or like I'm their sister so I love The Nanny even more!




And because I can't pick just one good scene(because many details make it a good series where I feel so at home) I'm posting the theme song:

2 Kommentare:

  1. You look so pretty, I love that skirt print, have you worn it before? I used to love watching the Nanny, her voice always amazed me. Rituals? well, as soon as I get home all my clothes (except under clothes and slips) go off along with the shoes, I take down my hair, get some water to sip and either take a nap or check my fave blogs. =D
    Are you still on vacation or has school started?
    Best wishes!
    Shey

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fran Drescher is quite the character! lol :) Nice bright skirt paired with that neutral top! That combo is always stunning.

    I don't think I have any rituals... I just try to do most of the work I can do for the day, so I don't have to worry about it at all later during the "fun" part of the day! It's like doing your hw first then play later. It really does work to take your mind off of things.

    AntwortenLöschen