Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010

Well,it's been long...again.
BUT I have excuses: I was accepted at the university I was applying to and I found a flat,just for my own.It's all so perfect,the flat is small but very nice and I got oh so many things like a blender,a 1-person-fryer,a yellow telephone that turned beige-white again after I cleaned it with earswabs for hours.
Now,as I said everything's happening right NOW and so my sister moved out last weekend.Our cousin,my sister and I are meeting each day since it's the last days we're living that close so the night she moved in we slept over there and we drank a little and the photos turned out...not so well.

It's so strange to move out but I'm more excited than feared.Just my mother is well feared about it.
I hope I can post my photos regularly after I moved and after I got a laptop for my lessons begin at 10 am if I did everything correctly.
How was your moving-out-of-your-childhood-home?

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh I moved out when I was 22, see in the Mexican Culture you stay living with your parents until you get married, Mexico is a conservative country, so that's the way I grew up, although I didn't actually get married, I was a single momma but I had a job and I was finally able to move out. It was a bit scary but at the same time I enjoyed it so much because I didn't have to live by my mother's rules, my son and I could sleep late and watch TV when we wanted and be on the computer, and now I still love it! =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I've moved around a lot actually! But thankfully, I stayed for several years in each house. Congrats on being accepted to a university!! :) Have fun and be good! That photo is funny.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi beautful young lady, sorry I haven't stopped by to reply, but I finally did! I hope you are doing alright, thank you for the message you left last time. How's life now that you are on your own? How's the apartment and the new school? I hope you are having a blast and finding cute stuff at the FLea Market. =) I just wanted to say hi, I hope you post an update or even just write, here is my email if you ever wish to write okay? sheilla 78 at hotmail dot com. I know you more than likely don't celebrate Thanksgiving, is there another Holiday that you guys celebrate? Take care okay? =)

    AntwortenLöschen