Donnerstag, 20. Mai 2010



It is 10 am.In 5 hours and 30 minutes I will have my last test.It's the worst of all.There will be 4 people sitting in a big,silent room,watching me,listening to all I say and asking me questions I might not be able to answer.


I can talk about Bad Governances,about Yucatán,I know that East Timor is the least developed country in the world,the Grameen Bank helps poor people in Bangladesh-it's a good invention!-,I know the blue banana in Europe that crosses London,Brussels,Frankfurt,Munich,Milano,Bologna and Rome,north-to-south-disparities and west-to-east-disparities,cities in the Middleage had a church in the center and a market place,then came a circle around it where people lived and worked and everything was surrounded by the town wall,I know gentrification,urbanization,suburbanization,fragmentation,outsourcing,agglomeration,first to fifth world,the Human Development Index,the evil Terms of Trade,gated communities,slums,pavement dwellers.


Might not be enough.


For this occasion I was looking for something very comfortable, I won't allow myself to concentrate on my clothes more than on Geography.



I'm off to my learning table now where my coffee is waiting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen