Sonntag, 16. Mai 2010

As I can't figure how this here works we'll have another post for further photos of our findings ,,

First this dress. I plan to cut the lower part of this dress to make it a jacket.

This is a skirt that I'm about to shorten.I'm not sure about it.Very vain and stylish.
Same goes for this bag.

A flat and un-vain bag,quite simple.


Both bags for 9,-
Today was very sunny but windy.The flea market was rather disappointing.Most booths were just to sell cell phones,cleaning products or technical hullabaloo.Either way we found 5 pieces and a lumberjack shirt which doesn't look as we planned.It's so warming and soft anyways.
The air was full of polls,thank God we're not allergic,so little white pieces flew around everywhere,the pavement was like a foamy carpet.
A goodnight!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi ladies! I found you Miss Welsinglisa! I absolutely love that dress with the pretty collar, when you are done refashioning post a picture of the end product I'll be looking forward to it. I also love the vintage bag in the middle, I've tried flea markets but for some reason I don't have as good luck as I do at the thrift stores, anyways have patience and you will figure this blog thing out =)

    AntwortenLöschen